Thank you for your interest in participating in the JoClub Seminar . Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you to go through the following terms and conditions:
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to JoClub Seminars. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers of JoClub Seminars – Jo Franco LLC.
- Please note that Jo Franco LLC reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser notyouraveragejo.world. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of JoClub Seminars tickets.
- The price of one JoClub Seminar ticket is $15. This figure is non-negotiable. Coupons may apply.
- The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the JoClub Seminar tickets, once (s)he receives it. Jo Franco LLC has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that notyouraveragejo.world is the sole authorised source for purchasing JoClub Seminar tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- The JoClub Seminar tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that JoClub Seminar tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- Jo Franco LLC has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the JoClub Seminar ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of Jo Franco LLC will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as JoClub Seminar starts on May 31st, 2020. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- If you are not able to access the Zoom link – due to delays, federal regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, bad WiFi or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits. You will receive a recording of the event via email after the event date.
- If the JoClub Seminar is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, Jo Franco LLC has the sole and absolute right to:
- i) reschedule the event, or
- ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
- iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If JoClub Seminar is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of Jo Franco LLC will be considered final.
- If JoClub Seminar has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully canceled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. Jo Franco LLC cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- JoClub Seminar is a ‘rain or shine’ event. By purchasing the event tickets, you automatically confirm that you/the attendee(s) are of the ‘minimum age’ or older, at the time of buying the ticket(s). The ‘minimum age’ for attending JoClub Seminar is 16.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the JoClub Seminar. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- By purchasing JoClub Seminar tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to Jo Franco LLC to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- Jo Franco LLC does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- Jo Franco LLC and JoClub Seminar follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorised drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at JoClub Seminar and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- Please note that you purchase JoClub Seminar tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
We really hope you will have a great time at the JoClub Seminar. You can get your tickets here https://notyouraveragejo.world/joclub-seminar/